Streaming for Jesus
Today begins a new season of ministry in the life of our local church. We are now part of the online world of church ministry. It has been a recent goal of mine to see our congregation take this step, but not with such urgency and need. Deadlines, Disasters, and Diseases can quickly change how fast things get done. Our first few online services will most likely have a few technical hurdles to overcome, so please be patient. Don’t forget, we can only have 10 people in our worship facility due to a state mandate. We will be streaming on Facebook live starting at 10:30am. You can still invite your friends to come to our online church. Make sure to send them the details about our service. Let’s all do everything we can to welcome them to our fellowship. Maybe you could swing by their home and help get their Facebook page setup. On Wednesday we had 53 visitors to our “live” online adult bible study streaming on Facebook. That is more than double the number who attend each week. This inconvenience to our regular Sunday morning services will bring new opportunities for growth into the Kingdom of God! Onlookers are going to hear the Gospel. Jesus says in John 8:32 “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” Pray God’s Word will change the hearts of our online audience. These 10 verses are some of my favorites because they help me during difficult times. You may have other verses that apply better to your life. No matter what, declare them over your life and family! With so much fear and apprehension in the world, we must speak peace to our own hearts and also to those who live amongst us.
10) Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of Me, saith the Lord.
9) Philippians 4:4 Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice!
8) Philippians 4:6-7 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.
7) Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
6) Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
5) Romans 8:31b If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
4) Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.
3) Psalms 119:165 Great peace have those who love Your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
2) Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You!
1) Isaiah 41:10a Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God